Viking Bakery of Denville, NJ can prepare you a delectable treat guaranteed to satisfy your sweet tooth. We use recipes that have been passed down from generation to generation. Beginning with our first bakers from Brooklyn, our German, Jewish, and Scandinavian flavors are evident in all our breads.
- Challah: Jewish egg bread
- Vorte Limpa
- Swedish anise rye bread with citron fruit
- Norwegian form of whole wheat
- Norwegian Christmas bread, cardamom and citron fruit
- Irish Soda Bread
- Danish Pumpernickel
- Pullman (wheat)
- Pullman (white)
- Pullman (colored)
- Cardamom ring
- Swedish cardamom coffee cake
- Almond cardamom braid
- Babka: European sweet yeast cake
- Mandel Bread
- Chocolate almond Jewish biscotti
- Norwegian raspberry almond pie (kake)
- Swedish pretzel-shaped pastry made with Danish dough
- With raisins
- Twisted challah rolls
We also cater, including a variety of fruit platters. Come and enjoy a fresh cup of coffee in our outdoor seating area. Stop by today and see all that we have to offer!
Contact Viking Bakery today at 973-627-7333, or browse our website for more information about retail menu or catering and wholesale.